Thursday 31 March 2011

terima kasih NORLAILY BAJIRU





assalamualaiku.....

hari ni cite aku lain skit........... ia kaitan ngn seorang wanita yg memberi aku semangat tuk berjuang walaupon in the end EKONOMI aku tetap gagal.. hahahah tp thank to her i always looking into the future and always seek a way to solve my problem...
.
actually i'm really doesnt really know bout her, but it's start when i first teasing her at the school main gate when in lower six..... starting that day, i'll always...trying to see her face.. because she kind of cute and yet her face sometimes look like mr.Incredible daughter, that why i call her supahiero.. uhuhhuh.......... every day when i pass by her class i will peek trough her class window to see her and make something funny to tease her uhuhuhu......

and the year pass very fast that I already in upper six... not just that i've been transfer from 6A2 to 6a3 it is to stabilize the classes.... not just that she also transferred to the class to.. because she change her subject from account to history...
it is really a jack in the pot... hahah so i don't need peek into other class anymore. i just need to turn my head to see her.. hahahah... FYI she is great at ECONOMIC... so it is my chance to sharpen my skill in eko... by having her tutor my DAIBO (syuk) and I, she always give me eco work and note.. so every night i'll will do it...

for her characteristic, she is interesting yet mysterious , every times i try to know her, her personality always changing2 huhuh so hard for me to understand.... even now i'm really in proses in understanding you... if u can give me a room to understand it more easier but i know u'll never going to make it.. because you said that i once hurt your feeling... sorry for that i doesnt realize it....

now we already finnish our STPM.. and rarely going to see each other again.... but still can see you in FB hahahaha.. still can tease you..... I just love the memory of the joy in youth....
i hope you enjoy it too.....


I know sometimes you must be keep wandering why am I always being sides by the girl... dont know why but maybe because how I greet them, it maybe because of my lifestyle that i was born in all girl sibbling only me the boy.. that why they feel comfort with me..


I JUST WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND
HOW IS MY LIFE, AND HOW IS MY WAY.....
IF ITS HURT YOU TELL ME......
IT JUST THAT I WAS RAISE LIKE THIS...
THIS IS MY LIFESTYLE.......
...POLITE... FRIENDLY.... TO EVERYONE..........
BUT I AFRAID THAT YOU GET THE WRONG IDEA....
BOUT THIS MATTER..........
actually i dont get many idea to write bout you.. it just..
you know i have this feel for you...huhuhuuhhuu
hope you understand...

only this I can write for now.....

thank you for your sacrifice to teach me and syuk economi.. but in the end we just a failure..

soary...... and thank you....

sincerely ARIL_GEBU......................



No comments: