Saturday 31 December 2011

inteview..... AT24 & AT46....... UPSI


27 disember....................

departure to tanjong malim at 1625 hour...........................
after several minutes journey.............
my mom, my dad and me.... arrive at tanjong malim................
we stay at SAHARA INN hotel infront of UPSI girls student kolej.....
and we still in selangor region......................
that night I prepare my mental with a good rest......................
coz in the monink.. i need to give my full potential to the inteview.......................


28 disember 2011..............

0757 hour I arrive at auditorium hall , and waiting for dung2 to came....
because that mornink we have MedSi test at 0830 hour.....................
after the test we saperated because dung2 got sport test and I got art test at 1030 hour...
so we'll be meeting again afta lunch at inteview place.........................

at 1340 we meet up again at interview place.........
search our own interview room.................
before the interview I was so nervous, that my hand all the shaky2..............
even at the inteview there is nobody i know still be be frenz llike we already known each other...
huhuhuhuh meet a new frenz.....
very happy... got to add my new frenz on fb...............
gud luck for you guys....................
when I'm being interview... my mind was so calm that i can answer all the question very easy
and very knowledgeable......................
that was a relief.. thanks to Allah s.w.t because give me strength to overcome this matter...........

afta that I give a good bye to my new frenz.........................
then go back to hotel to get my parent then departure back home...............
huhuhhuhu

I was very satisfied........
hope will be meet them agian.................

love tilll heaven...........................

:)

No comments: